Used in unique industrial applications and by technical divers worldwide, the Nuvair line of multigas analyzers measure multiple gas and/or moisture levels in mixed breathing or industrial gas applications. Analysis can occur in real time (from a compressor's continuous gas flow) or from stored cylinders. The self-calibrating analyzers have user-defined set points, are compatible with outdoor and marine environments, and include audible and visual alarms.
- Audible and visual alarms for oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), moisture (H2O), volatile organic compounds (VOC), and high temperature
- On/Off buttons for individual monitors
- Temperature compensated sensors
- User replaceable batteries and sensors
- Low battery warning indicator
- Optional relays for external alarm or compressor control
- Factory reset button
Does your application require a gas analysis combination not listed here? Nuvair can design and fabricate a unique multigas analyzer to fit your needs. Please contact the Nuvair sales team with your technical specifications.
WARNING: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required. A faulty Flow Restrictor can lead to a false analyzer reading. Flow Restrictors should be regularly tested with a Flow Meter. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death.