Hydrovane rotary vane compressors have a long history of reliability, versatility, and cost effectiveness. Known for their rotary vane technology, Hydrovane originally offered a wide range of compressors, powered by 1.5 hp to 60 hp (1.1–45 kW) motors delivering 4 to 259 CFM at 87–145 psi (0.6–7.33 m³/min @ 6–10 bar).
Hyrdovane is now part of Gardner Denver, a worldwide provider of air compression and vacuum products. Hydrovane compressor are available worldwide. In the United States, Gardner Denver produces Hydrovane compressors under both the Champion® and Hydrovane brands. Contact Nuvair for any of your Champion and Hydrovane compressor needs.
HYDROVANE HR & HV SERIES
The Hydrovane HR Series are 5-10 hp enclosed base mounted units. The HV Series are 15-60 hp enclosed base mounted units. As Gardner Denver completes its branding updates, here is an overview of model configuration, brand, and availability during this transition:
- HR04–HR07 enclosed base mounted only currently Hydrovane blue, but changing to Champion brand with white paint
- Click here to download Hydrovane HR04 – HR07 User Handbook
- HV11–HV45 enclosed base mounted only currently Hydrovane blue, but changing to Champion brand white paint
- Click here to download Hydrovane HV04 – HV45 User Handbook
- HRRS07 & HVRS11–HVRS45 are variable speed, enclosed base mounted only currently Hydrovane blue, but changing to Champion brand with white paint