Designed for use with mixed gases, our helium analyzers come as handheld units, for compressor panel mounting, or in watertight cases. Compatible with heliox or trimix, our analyzers can continuously monitor helium content during gas mixing. Includes audible and visual alarms with user-defined set points.
- Handheld, panel mount and multigas models available
- LCD display
- Two user-programmable audible and visual alarms
- Made for testing breathing gases
- Low battery warning indicator
- Long life thermal conductivity sensor
- Capable of shutting down compressor at set threshold alarm
WARNING: Never expose gas sensors to pressure or you may cause damage and/or false readings. Damaged sensors will not provide accurate gas analysis. Most gas analyzers can be used to analyze a regulated gas sample flow, the contents of a gas cylinder, or the flow from a regulator. The flow rate of gas must equal 1-5 L/min. To produce this flow, a Flow Restrictor and Regulator may be required. A faulty Flow Restrictor can lead to a false analyzer reading. Flow Restrictors should be regularly tested with a Flow Meter. Inaccurate gas analysis can lead to serious personal injury or death.